Regina Angelorum Academy offers an education in which learning and practicing the truths of the Catholic Faith are central to the development of each child. In partnership with their families, students are challenged in a wholesome and academic environment preparing them to be citizens of this country and committed Catholic Christians in the world.
You will find that a Classical Education at Regina Angelorum Academy :
- Is simple yet profound
- Teaches children in ways they naturally want to be taught.
- Teaches Latin –the mother tongue for over 50% of all English words.
- Teaches students to learn from themselves.
- Teaches students to approach a subject by breaking it down to its fundamental parts.
- Enables students to acquire skill and knowledge.
- Teaches a cross-section of the community with common ratios of average and gifted students.
- Teaches students to communicate acquired knowledge effectively.
Regina Angelorum Academy in its 10th year has gained a reputation for excellence. We have a warm and welcoming community for parents and children. I encourage you to learn more about our wonderful school – and to stop by for a visit at any time.
Robert A. Touey