Prospective students and their families are encouraged to meet with designated members of the Admissions Committee before or during the formal application process to the Academy. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
The Application Process:
1. Call the school and schedule an interview with the headmaster.
2. Submit a completed application with a non-refundable application fee of $40.00.
3. Send a copy of the student’s academic records, previous standardized test scores to Regina Angelorum Academy. Further testing may be required.
4. Schedule a shadow day in which the applicant will attend classes for a day of school at Regina Angelorum Academy.
5. After the admission committee meets the applicant’s admission status will be mailed to the parents.
6. Parents should complete the paperwork mailed in the admission acceptance and submit A NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE to hold a place in the upcoming class.
If no space is available for a qualified student, the child shall be placed in our waiting pool until a space opens.
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1.
Pre-Kindergarten applicants must be 3 years old by June 1 of the same year that school begins.
Regardless of age, maturity may also be a consideration for admission.
Regina Angelorum Academy
105 Argyle Rd.
Ardmore, PA 19003